3 Hour Canopy Tour
*New Zealand`s ONLY native forest zipline canopy tour*
- Closed footwear is essential
- Bring an extra layer of clothing.
- We operate in almost any weather. We provide full wet weather gear.
- Children (15 years and under) must be accompanied be a responsible adult (18 years or over).
- Parents will need to sign consent for their children.
- Please report 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Suitable for all ages 6 years and over
- Maximum weight of 120kg.
- Minimum weight of 35kg. (if you have children under this weight please call us on 0800 CANOPY -- we can accommodate this but need to discuss this with you)
Canopy Tour include:
- Courtesy pick up and drop off to any central Rotorua accommodation (if required).
- FREE photos from your trip, taken by your guides (click here to see photos from tours this week).
- All safety equipment.
- Additional clothing such as jackets, gloves and warm hats.
To ensure the best experience possible each tour has a maximum of 10 customers, and are guided by 2 of our highly trained guides.
Tours depart throughout the day, 7 days per week. Early morning tours are particularly nice times to be in the forest.
tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best
to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this
may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will
contact you to offer an alternative departure.